Less Photos /\
1254 Calcione Dr Henderson NV 89011 MLS 2061342
PENDING as of 1/12/2019 -
1254 Calcione Dr
Home Description: 1254 Calcione Dr
Great things come in Small Packages! This Single Story Patio Home won't disappoint! Notice all the details: Patio Doors surrounds the home bringing the outside IN. Upgraded lighting and fans, Wine Cooler, Stainless Steel Appliances and decorative tile floor makes this home POP! Enjoy beverages on the patio and watch the sunsets. Strip & Mountain Views!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Accessibility, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), FIRESPK, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||10x10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||15x14||Built-in Bookcases, Rear, Wet Bar|
|Master Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Custom Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN, Shared Driveway
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Courtyard, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, No Landscaping Front, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Stucco
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$377,830 (18.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $235/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 89011 zip code.
1254 Calcione Dr Henderson NV 89011
Print Map | Driving Directions
East on Lake Mead, Left on Lake Las Vegas Pkway. Left at Via Vin Santo. Last gated community on the left. Left into Villa Palermo Community onto Calcione Dr.
Similar to: 1254 Calcione Dr
For Sale Near: 1254 Calcione Dr
- Elementary K-2:Josh Stevens
- Elementary 3-5:Josh Stevens
- Junior High:Brown B. Mahlon
- High School:Basic Academy
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,594
- Association Fee:$149 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Prestige Properties.
1254 Calcione Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1360 sqft and
is currently priced at $319,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 1121 Strada Pecei in Henderson is listed at $335,000.
This home on 1254 Calcione Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Canyon, Coral Crest and Weston Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2061342 has been posted on this site since 1/12/2019 (40 days ago).