Less Photos /\
12717 Coastline Shadow St Las Vegas NV 89141 MLS 2463392
PENDING as of 1/5/2023 -
12717 Coastline Shadow St
Home Description: 12717 Coastline Shadow St
This GEM is tucked inside the gates at The Cove in Southern Highlands, one of the most upscale & desirable communities in Las Vegas. Lavished in over 100K in upgrades, the open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. Sitting on a unique lot, no neighbor directly behind, with stunning panoramic Mountain Views. Inside, Three Beds, Three Baths plus Office, Loft, &Tech Area. Chef's kitchen boasts 2 ovens, granite counters, huge island, pantry, & large dining area. Carrara Marble Backsplash adds an elegant touch. The family room, prewired for surround sound, offers plenty of open space to gather with a tiled wall backdrop. The Primary Bedroom with bonus space & the loft, have access to a covered deck to admire the Mountain/Sunset Views. Community Pool exclusively for The Cove Residents only! The Strip & Airport are easily accessible. No expense spared in this backyard paradise with travertine, fire features, BBQ, mature landscaping making this a true oasis in the desert. Move right in!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Gated, Jogging, Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Dining Room||14x8||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||16x16||Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Primary Bedroom||14x20||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
- Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l: 702-360-1414
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$591,677 (18.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 89141 zip code.
12717 Coastline Shadow St Las Vegas NV 89141
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12717 Coastline Shadow St
For Sale Near: 12717 Coastline Shadow St
- Elementary K-2:Stuckey, Evelyn
- Elementary 3-5:Stuckey, Evelyn
- Junior High:Tarkanian
- High School:Desert Oasis
- Approx Payment:$3,492*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,736
- Association Fee:$83 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Las Vegas Sotheby's Int'l, Kaori Nagao-Chiti.
12717 Coastline Shadow St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 2692 sqft and
is currently priced at $725,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 11204 Campanile St in Las Vegas is listed at $500,000.
This home on 12717 Coastline Shadow St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Highland Hills, Belmont Park and Glenhaven At Southern Highland are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2463392 has been posted on this site since 1/5/2023 (28 days ago).