Less Photos /\
1279 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2072866
Reduced By $19,100
last change 4/22/2019
1279 Panini Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1279 Panini Dr
Stunning SINGLE STORY in prestigious GUARD GATED Seven Hills on the 14th Hole of the Rio Secco Golf Course! The $90,000 BACKYARD is an ENTERTAINERS DREAM with four separate covered patios beautifully landscaped & decorated with UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS of the GOLF COURSE & MOUNTAINS. The original owners spared no expense with french pattern tile throughout, built-in bookshelves & custom walk-in closets.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guard Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $699,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||12x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||20x17||Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Golf Course Frontage
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$506,667 (27.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $250/sqft,
which is 10.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1279 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
I-215 to South Eastern. Right on Seven Hills. Right on Fabriano. Left on Boticelli. Right on Panini. Home is on the left.
Similar to: 1279 Panini Dr
For Sale Near: 1279 Panini Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,371*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,485
- Association Fee:$165 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2072866) located at 1279 Panini Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1279 Panini Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2801 sqft and
is currently priced at $699,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 26 Feather Sound Dr in Henderson is listed at $619,900.
This home on 1279 Panini Dr has decreased in price by $19,100 and the last change was on 4/22/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Palatine Hill and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2072866 has been posted on this site since 2/27/2019 (85 days ago).