Less Photos /\
1286 Imperia Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2280859
PENDING as of 3/23/2021 -
1286 Imperia Dr
Home Description: 1286 Imperia Dr
This stunning 4,647 square foot luxury home, features 4 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms, IS A MUST SEE. Guard gated in exclusive community of Seven Hills. Double door entry opens to a magnificent great room with vaulted ceilings. This home was Remodeled with No Expense Spared. Custom Finishes throughout including a Gourmet Kitchen, Wine Room, Marble Flooring & Custom Light Fixtures! Incredible Open Layout with Tons of Natural Light. Large roof top deck with Incredible strip views. Celebrities, Athletes,& Prominent Figures as Neighbors! Open Floor Plan w/ Chandeliers and Bedrooms Suites throughout. Backyard Oasis features completely porcelain tiled pool/spa. Tenant moved out but has stuff there until someone buys- tenants lease is up in June & willing to fully cooperate before. All furniture in photos has been replaced or removed.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||12x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||18x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x15||Downstairs, TV/ Cable, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Smart Irrigation System, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,161,926 (21.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $318/sqft,
which is 10.1% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1286 Imperia Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1286 Imperia Dr
For Sale Near: 1286 Imperia Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$7,124*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$8,898
- Association Fee:$295 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of United Realty Group, Amina Bhaidani.
1286 Imperia Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4647 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,479,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2480 Autumn Chase Ln in Henderson is listed at $525,000.
This home on 1286 Imperia Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Maryland Hills, The Falls and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2280859 has been posted on this site since 3/23/2021 (22 days ago).