Less Photos /\
1303 Echo Creek St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2437007
1303 Echo Creek St
Home Description: 1303 Echo Creek St
GORGEOUS COMPLETELY RENOVATED SEVEN HILLS POOL HOME WITH A VIEW!! You don't want to miss this one! New modern finishes throughout this 4/2.5 home. New kitchen with backsplash and quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Bathrooms have been redone with new vanities, sinks, tile, toilets. Primary bathroom has been redone with new walk in shower, soaking tub, vanity, sinks, and toilet. Tonal exercise system in primary bedroom sitting/workout area. New Plantation Shutters, freshly painted with new baseboards, new modern light fixtures, new LVP flooring all throughout. 2 new ACs, thermostats, and furnace. New water heater, soft water system, and reverse osmosis system. New jacuzzi built in with new pavers throughout yard and pool deck. Too much to list here! Upgrade list is available upon request. Don't miss the opportunity to own this completely renovated home in Seven Hills!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground
- Interior: Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $895,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||21x16||Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||13x13||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|2nd Bedroom||12x10||Custom Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||13x10||Custom Closet|
|4th Bedroom||14x10||Custom Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 3
- Urban Nest Realty: 702-853-2442
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,335,768 (49.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $382/sqft,
which is 12.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1303 Echo Creek St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1303 Echo Creek St
For Sale Near: 1303 Echo Creek St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$4,311*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,293
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Kathryn Skistimas.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2437007) located at 1303 Echo Creek St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1303 Echo Creek St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2344 sqft and
is currently priced at $895,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2734 Manteno Ct in Henderson is listed at $698,900.
This home on 1303 Echo Creek St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bella Fiore Lake Las Vegas, Palazzo Monte and Horizon Ridge are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2437007 has been posted on this site since 9/9/2022 (19 days ago).