Less Photos /\
1305 European Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2298060
PENDING as of 5/24/2021 -
1305 European Dr
Home Description: 1305 European Dr
Seven Hills Stunner! Has the 'Wow' factor - The Grand entrance is showcased with a Cathedral Ceiling & a large living room with a Spiral Staircase. This 4 Bedroom, 4042 SQ. FT, has a 2-way Fire Place in Dining & Family room, & a Separate office downstairs. The huge Master bedroom has a 2-way fireplace, a separate retreat, ceiling fan, & a Balcony w/ sweeping Mountain Views. The Master bath includes his & her walk-in closets, make up table, dual vanity sinks, jetted tub, spa-like shower. Eat-in Kitchen includes Island, Granite counter tops, cherry cabinets, upgraded refrigerator, cook-top gas stove & double ovens, pantry & breakfast nook. There is a separate Maids Quarters with Laundry room upstairs off the 2nd staircase from kitchen. The other bedrooms have Walk-in Closets & access to a bathroom. There is a 3-car garage, & a Porte Cochere! The back yard includes luxurious pool, & spa w/ mature landscaping. The house is on an over sized lot with a nice side yard and is in a Cul De Sac!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Jogging, Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Three Way, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||19x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||20x20||Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||19x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||26x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x11||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11x10||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,347,114 (79.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $186/sqft,
which is 72.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1305 European Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1305 European Dr
For Sale Near: 1305 European Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,612*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,622
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Phillip Scheinman.
1305 European Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4042 sqft and
is currently priced at $750,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1030 Triumphant St in Henderson is listed at $675,000.
This home on 1305 European Dr has decreased in price by $100,000 and the last change was on 8/19/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Granite Hills and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2298060 has been posted on this site since 5/24/2021 (121 days ago).