Less Photos /\
1315 Quiet River Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2326027
1315 Quiet River Ave
Home Description: 1315 Quiet River Ave
Stunning views of the Dragon Ridge Golf Course! This beautiful semi-custom home is in the guard gated country club community of MacDonald Highlands. Surrounded by mature landscaping, this home offers a resort style pool and spa with waterfall features! Custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances over looking family room. Hardwood flooring, two fireplaces, office. Private guest suite with its own living area and bedroom. Nice finishes throughout! Large Primary Bedroom with sitting area and balcony. 3rd Car Garage has been converted to a CASITA.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Not Age Restricted, Park, Pet Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $2,800,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Pantry|
|Living Room||18x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||20x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14810
- Acres: 0.340
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Golf Course View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 6 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$5,099,535 (82.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $478/sqft,
which is 2.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1315 Quiet River Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1315 Quiet River Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$13,486*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$10,712
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Elite Realty, Aida M Markarian.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2326027) located at 1315 Quiet River Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1315 Quiet River Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5860 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,800,000
This single family home has 6 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 684 Scenic Clf in Henderson is listed at $1,600,000.
This home on 1315 Quiet River Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
La Luz, Canyons and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2326027 has been posted on this site since 8/24/2021 (34 days ago).