Less Photos /\
1340 Echo Creek St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2331942
PENDING as of 9/11/2021 -
1340 Echo Creek St
Home Description: 1340 Echo Creek St
Immaculately maintained 1 story home in highly sought after Seven Hills gated community, Capistrano. This home features a huge 11,326 sq ft pool sized lot. Entryway opens into the spacious living room w/a fireplace & vaulted ceilings. Kitchen has a walk-in pantry, island, breakfast nook & lots of cabinets w/granite counters. Home features 3 bedrooms & 3 bathrooms. Large master suite is separate from the other bedrooms. The master has 2 walk-in closets & includes a large relaxing sitting area. The secondary bedroom's have a Jack & Jill bathroom & 1 has a walk-in closet. There are ceiling fans throughout. Recent upgrades include: new exterior paint, new kitchen sink, stainless steel frig, microwave, dishwasher and washer & dryer. Master shower was remolded. New Lennox 4 ton & 2 ton A/C units w/new thermostats. New water heater & new backyard sprinkler valves. New smoke detectors. Garage has built-in storage cabinets. Huge backyard with mature trees & landscaping. Home is a smart home.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||17x16||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||21x15||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 11326
- Acres: 0.260
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$708,247 (16.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $287/sqft,
which is 8.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1340 Echo Creek St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1340 Echo Creek St
For Sale Near: 1340 Echo Creek St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,938*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,538
- Association Fee:$45 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Linda Lee.
1340 Echo Creek St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2128 sqft and
is currently priced at $609,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1843 June Lake Dr in Henderson is listed at $705,000.
This home on 1340 Echo Creek St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palatine Hill, Highpointe Sunridge and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2331942 has been posted on this site since 9/11/2021 (10 days ago).