Less Photos /\
1346 Reef Point Ave Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2121894
Reduced By $10,100
last change 8/22/2019
1346 Reef Point Ave
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1346 Reef Point Ave
Highly Upgraded home w/Rooftop Deck & Mountain views!! Island kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances, butler's pantry, upgraded cabinets, countertops & backsplash. Spacious MBR suite w/walk-in closet & dual sinks. Ceiling Fans Throughout. 2 Family rooms - up & downstairs! Custom 2-tone paint & raised panel doors.
- Address: 1346 Reef Point Ave
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89074
- County: Clark County
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), FIRESPK, Pot Shelves, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $439,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||9x10||Dining Area, Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Family Room||14x18||Both Up & Down, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||14X17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|3rd Bedroom||10x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Paved Road
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private, Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$429,102 (2.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $166/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
1346 Reef Point Ave Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Head East on Stephanie from the 215 freeway, Right on American Pacific, Left on Acadia Pkwy, Left on Bear Brook Ave - follow to Reef Point Ave.
Similar to: 1346 Reef Point Ave
For Sale Near: 1346 Reef Point Ave
- Elementary K-2:Kesterson Lorna*
- Elementary 3-5:Kesterson Lorna*
- Junior High:Burkholder Lyle
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,119*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$560
- Association Fee:$58 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Executives Southern.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2121894) located at 1346 Reef Point Ave Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
1346 Reef Point Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2656 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 1445 Brushback Ave in Henderson is listed at $374,999.
This home on 1346 Reef Point Ave has decreased in price by $10,100 and the last change was on 8/22/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Emerald Court, American West Legacy and Montecito At Silver Springs are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2121894 has been posted on this site since 8/1/2019 (24 days ago).