Less Photos /\
1352 Opal Valley St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2438029
1352 Opal Valley St
Home Description: 1352 Opal Valley St
One of the most amazing views in Seven Hills. Golf course, lakes, mtns & city views. Square Footage is 6,231. Home has been remodeled top to bottom & outside, too. This custom beauty has been freshly painted. Pool was re-plastered in 2021. Slide & waterfall added. Pentair pool system controlled by your phone. Cozy fire pit. New low maintenance, low water landscaping. Security film on all doors & windows. Driveway widened w/paver trim. All new enlarged kitchen, storage like no other. A must see. Every feature you would want w/new cabinets & top of the line appliances that stay w/the home. Sub zero Fridge, Wolf cooktop w/griddle, double Wolf ovens, new large microwave. Remodeled primary bath & added large steam shower & new free-standing tub. All bedrooms have a full bath ensuite. Home elevator. New 85" flat screen TV in movie room. Added huge 464 Sq Ft loft/craft room in 2016. Makes total sq footage 6,231. Built in central vacuum system. Garage has overhead storage and new Tesla charger
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Golf, Guard Gated, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Electric, Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $2,600,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||16x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||14x19||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||13x16||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Formal, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||15x20||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 18295
- Acres: 0.420
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Golf Course View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 4
- Linda Lee: 702-408-5408
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,334,853 (48.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $459/sqft,
which is 27.0% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1352 Opal Valley St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1352 Opal Valley St
For Sale Near: 1352 Opal Valley St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$12,523*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$12,520
- Association Fee:$420 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Linda Lee.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2438029) located at 1352 Opal Valley St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1352 Opal Valley St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 5667 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,600,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 791 Glowing Horizon St in Henderson is listed at $849,900.
This home on 1352 Opal Valley St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Country Club, Maryland Hills and Sunridge Summit Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2438029 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2022 (20 days ago).