Less Photos /\
1355 Minuet St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2288422
PENDING as of 4/20/2021 -
1355 Minuet St
Home Description: 1355 Minuet St
STRIP, MOUNTAIN AND CITY VIEWS!! This lovely renovated pool home sits on the ridge in the sought after community of "Coventry at Anthem". Chefs Kitchen completely renovated 2 yrs. ago w/ custom soft close cabinetry that extends to the ceiling & crown molding installed by a true pro! Wood roll trays in cabinets, additional wall of gorgeous cabinets & storage w/undermount lighting creates a "butlers Pantry" for this high end kitchen. All appliances are top of the line only 2 yrs.new. Granite counters are a show stopper W/ added seating, Downstairs W/ quality wood laminate floors, upstairs w/ Brazilian cherrywood floors & porcelain tile in the wet areas. Hall bath upstairs was renovated top to bottom w/glazed porcelain tile in shower & walls, new porcelain floors, new vanity & counters, truly a master piece! Primary bath has new granite counters, Lg. Custom walk-in closet just off the bath! Balcony off Primary bed w/ AMAZING VIEWS! CASITA is the 4th bedroom. New 100 amp service added.
- Pool: GASHTD, Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Hardwood, Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vented Outside|
|Master Bedroom||14x15||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet|
|4th Bedroom||14X16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,057,977 (79.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $326/sqft,
which is 12.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1355 Minuet St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1355 Minuet St
For Sale Near: 1355 Minuet St
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,837*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,678
- Association Fee:$197 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX Advantage, Tracy A Drown.
1355 Minuet St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1804 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 493 First Light St in Henderson is listed at $599,000.
This home on 1355 Minuet St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandy Ridge, Montana Estates and Terra Bella are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2288422 has been posted on this site since 4/20/2021 (22 days ago).