Less Photos /\
1362 Opal Valley St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2239320
PENDING as of 10/16/2020 -
1362 Opal Valley St
Home Description: 1362 Opal Valley St
Welcome To Venezia Of Seven Hills. Bellissimo! Embrace The Passion Of This 5 Bdrm/ 4.5baths European Modern Living. Arriving, You Decend Into A Romantic Courtyard Leading To The Main Door Into A Spacious Lit Rotunda. This Ridge Side Home Captures Las Vegas Famous Strip Views & Redrock Mts. Ideal Location Above Rio Secco Golf Course 17th & 18th Hole & Home Of Butch Harmon School Of Golf. Our Top Likes Of This Estate; 1. Location & Views! 2. Elevator W/ Clear Acrylic Gates 3. Double Island Kitchen 4. Walk-in Pantry W/Sink 5. Family Theater, 6. Wine Collectors Showcase 7. Classic Library /Den 8. Perfect Overnight Casita W/2 Bdrms, Bath, Kitchenette + Detached From Home 9. Italian Marble/Stone In-lay Flooring 10. Backyard - Sparkling Pool And Spa. 11. Bedrooms W/ Private Balcony. What We "love" About This Home; Porte-cochere, Classic Color, Texture And Pattern Baths, Dual Masterbath Suites & Walk-in Closets. Formal & Informal Combination Elements Intended To "remenisi" Of A Luxury Hotel .
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Wall, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Pot Shelves, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Heatilator
- Fireplace Location: Bedroom, Courtyard Patio, Family Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only, Steam Shower|
|Master Bath||Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Den||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Dining Room||17x16||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Linoleum/Vinyl Flooring, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||17x15||Built-in Bookcases, Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Family Room||31x26||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Entertainment Center, Wet Bar|
|Den||15x12||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Master Bedroom||23x19||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||15x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 19166
- Acres: 0.440
- House Faces: West
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Circular Driveway, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,248,985 (49.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $357/sqft,
which is 27.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1362 Opal Valley St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1362 Opal Valley St
For Sale Near: 1362 Opal Valley St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$11,921*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$11,671
- Association Fee:$400 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nationwide Realty LLC, Suzanne L Casupang.
1362 Opal Valley St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6941 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,475,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1116 Fairbury St in Henderson is listed at $659,990.
This home on 1362 Opal Valley St has decreased in price by $120,000 and the last change was on 1/3/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Canyons Macdonald Ranch, Terracina and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2239320 has been posted on this site since 10/15/2020 (101 days ago).