Less Photos /\
1363 Rolling Sunset St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2404230
Reduced By $40,000
last change 8/24/2022
1363 Rolling Sunset St
Home Description: 1363 Rolling Sunset St
This home is perfect for entertaining, with over 2,100 square feet of living area, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 3-car garage, and vaulted ceilings throughout the home. A grand double glass door leads to the entry foyer. There you will find the spacious great room has a 2-way fireplace, media niche and built-in surround sound speakers. A gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, island, double ovens, gas cooktop, microwave, walk-in pantry, and breakfast nook with fireplace. Next to the kitchen is the large formal dining room. The grand primary retreat is separate from the other bedrooms with a sitting area, ‘his and her’ walk-in closets, separate tub & shower and a door to the backyard. The large secondary bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom. The backyard paradise is perfect for gatherings with low-maintenance landscaping, covered patio, and panoramic views of the green belt and trail that leads to one of the community parks.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $685,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x9||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Great Room||15x17||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||15x21||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Greenbelt
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$704,813 (2.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $322/sqft,
which is 2.2% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1363 Rolling Sunset St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1363 Rolling Sunset St
For Sale Near: 1363 Rolling Sunset St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,299*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,746
- Association Fee:$52 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2404230) located at 1363 Rolling Sunset St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1363 Rolling Sunset St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2128 sqft and
is currently priced at $685,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2051 Cotton Valley St in Henderson is listed at $749,900.
This home on 1363 Rolling Sunset St has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 8/24/2022.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Teton Rancho, Treviso Estates and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2404230 has been posted on this site since 6/8/2022 (179 days ago).