Less Photos /\
1379 Coppelia Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2067294
PENDING as of 2/6/2019 -
1379 Coppelia Ct
Home Description: 1379 Coppelia Ct
BREATHTAKING! HUGE lot, backyard oasis w/outdoor kit-BBQ-sink, pool, waterfall, BB court, cov patio, balc, RV pkg! 4BR/4BA, den, crown molding, hardwood floors, shutters, reno’d baths, newer carpet, vaulted ceilings, lndry rm w/cabs; formal DR, formal RM, GR w/fp, kit w/granite counters-island-lots cabs. MBR w/vaulted ceilings, balc, ceiling fan, 2 WICs, dual sinks, sep shower-tub.
- Pool: Beach Entry, Inground-Private, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Waterscaping
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||16x20||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Great Room||20x16||Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||14x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||17x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Cul-De-Sac, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 16117
- Acres: 0.370
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$659,565 (21.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1379 Coppelia Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern and St Rose Pkwy: go south on Eastern, veer left onto Anthem Pkwy, left on Reunion Dr, right on Lyrical, left on Coppelia, home at end on right
Similar to: 1379 Coppelia Ct
For Sale Near: 1379 Coppelia Ct
- Elementary K-2:Lamping Frank*
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,625*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,818
- Association Fee:$33 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Premier.
1379 Coppelia Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2545 sqft and
is currently priced at $545,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2224 Tedesca Dr in Henderson is listed at $530,000.
This home on 1379 Coppelia Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Hunters Ridge, Sunridge At Macdonald Ranch and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2067294 has been posted on this site since 2/6/2019 (17 days ago).