Less Photos /\
1409 New Mexico St Boulder City NV 89005 MLS 2419486
PENDING as of 7/20/2022 -
1409 New Mexico St
Home Description: 1409 New Mexico St
Welcome to Boulder City! A home that perfectly depicts what living in this charming town offers & walking distance to downtown to boot! A masterpiece completely redone while still keeping its original charisma! Enclosed front yard with white picket fence. Be greeted by a wood-burning fireplace surrounded by custom cabinetry & entertainment niche. Meticulously plastered architectural archways, custom wood-paneled walls, gorgeous floors & recessed lighting. Kitchen is completely redone & features custom individual hand-crafted tile backsplash. Absolutely stunning bathrooms with custom-laid designer hexagon mosaic tiles, & master bathroom with gorgeous antique claw foot tub - you'll love soaking in! 3rd bedroom is hand-painted for a cabin feel that will have you waking up feeling like you just might be in Lake Tahoe! Enter the backyard to enjoy 3 covered patio areas, concrete pavers interlocked between artificial turf, mature trees, garden area, greenhouse, & built-in workshop. JUST WOW!
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Fiberglass
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Paneling, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Porcelain, Tile
- Fireplace: Wood Burning
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: MAKEUP,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Make Up Table, Tub|
|Dining Room||16x15||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Pantry, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||16x14||Built-in Bookcases, Built-In Entertainment Center, Entry Foyer, Front, Media Center|
|Primary Bedroom||16x15||Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Expanded/Add On
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Greenhouse, Patio, Porch, Private Yard, Shed, Workshop
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Vinyl, Wrought Iron
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Boulder City home in this zip code is
$717,702 (32.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $336/sqft,
which is 1.4% less than similar homes
in the 89005 zip code.
1409 New Mexico St Boulder City NV 89005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1409 New Mexico St
For Sale Near: 1409 New Mexico St
- Elementary K-2:Mitchell Andrew
- Elementary 3-5:King Martha
- Junior High:Garrett Elton M.
- High School:Boulder City
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$927
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nevada Desert Realty Inc, D Michael Klinger.
1409 New Mexico St, Boulder City NV is a single family home of 1607 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1415 Pueblo Dr in Boulder City is listed at $799,900.
This home on 1409 New Mexico St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Boulder City, NV.
MLS 2419486 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2022 (29 days ago).