Less Photos /\
1411 Colfax Creek St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2282709
PENDING as of 4/2/2021 -
1411 Colfax Creek St
Home Description: 1411 Colfax Creek St
Pride of ownership in this immaculate 5 bedrooms + huge bonus room and 3 full bathrooms in Green Valley! 1 full bedroom and bathroom downstairs. Hardwood flooring and tile downstairs. Upgraded kitchen with granite countertops, ss refrigerator and new wine fridge included. Upstairs boasts a nook desk area, a primary bedroom that leads to a covered balcony with spiral staircase. Primary bathroom has a stunning tiled walk-n shower, granite in all bathrooms too! HUGE bonus room w/built-in speakers/wiring for add'l sound system and hardwood floors! Backyard features a high privacy wall, covered patio, pool w/waterfall, spa, outside putting green and mature landscaping. Pool drained, new lights and filters. Tons of storage space throughout home; 3 car garage with workbench...ALL BRAND NEW 2021: AC units (2!), water heater, water softener and hot water recirculator pump. Surround sound wired in and outside the home, nest thermostat, ring doorbell included. And so much more...Move-in ready!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Playground/Park
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Solar Tube
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower|
|Family Room||14x30||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||15x14||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||14x17||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio
- Landscape: Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves, Workshop/Bench Area
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,276,900 (437.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 170.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1411 Colfax Creek St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1411 Colfax Creek St
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$2,938*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,130
- Association Fee:$85 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SMG Realty, Lindsay Metter.
1411 Colfax Creek St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3268 sqft and
is currently priced at $610,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at in Henderson is listed at $5,200,000.
This home on 1411 Colfax Creek St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Ashtee By Kb Home, Palm Terrace and Trovas are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2282709 has been posted on this site since 4/2/2021 (17 days ago).