Less Photos /\
1428 Dragon Rock Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2291604
PENDING as of 5/3/2021 -
1428 Dragon Rock Dr
Home Description: 1428 Dragon Rock Dr
This spacious home has been freshly painted inside and out with 3 bedrooms + office/retreat, 2.5 bathrooms and 2,024 square feet of living space. The kitchen has a granite countertop, breakfast bar, breakfast nook, built-in desk area, and built-in microwave. Formal living and dining room with cathedral ceilings and dual staircase. Family room is open to the kitchen with a fireplace and media niche. The master bedroom has a retreat set up as an office, large balcony overlooking the backyard, 2 walk-in closets, 2 sinks, separate tub and shower. The large backyard is perfect for entertaining with a pool, spa, covered patio, low-maintenance landscaping, stucco walls, and hillside views with no neighbor behind the home. Located in desirable Seven Hills master planned community with parks, tennis courts, trails and much more.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Gated, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x8||Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||18x22||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||15x16||Separate Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||14x13||Balcony, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Greenbelt
- Lot Square Feet: 5227
- Acres: 0.120
- House Faces: South, West
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$642,172 (25.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $252/sqft,
which is 10.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1428 Dragon Rock Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1428 Dragon Rock Dr
For Sale Near: 1428 Dragon Rock Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,456*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,331
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
1428 Dragon Rock Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2024 sqft and
is currently priced at $509,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1354 Temporale Dr in Henderson is listed at $495,000.
This home on 1428 Dragon Rock Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carnegie Heights, Silverado Court and Teton Rancho are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2291604 has been posted on this site since 5/3/2021 (14 days ago).