Less Photos /\
1449 Bonner Springs Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2288130
1449 Bonner Springs Dr
Home Description: 1449 Bonner Springs Dr
Rare, never-listed super upgraded original owner immaculate 3 Bed 3 Bath Independence model has dual primary suites, 2 bay windows looking into the backyard, skylights in the kitchen, foyer, and 2 master baths with cultured marble. This home has a large covered patio with NO neighbor behind it. Beveled ceilings, tile in all living areas, kitchen and bathrooms. Gorgeous wood laminate flooring in all bedrooms. Stainless Steele Kitchen Appliances, washer and dryer included. Solar screens on back of home. Tax record shows 2 bath but it has 3 full baths because of the dual primary suite upgrade. Upgraded Paint. Property IS NOT subject to 1/3 of 1% of the purchase price for HOA transfer like most homes listed in this neighborhood! Community pool, tennis, fitness center, pickleball, and bocce courts! Super easy access to Eastern where there is shopping, dining, gyms, restaurants, and countless amenities. Perfect for active adults, this age-restricted community feels like a vacation every day!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Guest Parking, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Indoor Pool, Pet Park, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Drywall, Skylight, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||11x10||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||12x11||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other|
|Master Bedroom||17x13||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||13x10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$635,218 (27.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 16.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1449 Bonner Springs Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1449 Bonner Springs Dr
For Sale Near: 1449 Bonner Springs Dr
- Elementary K-2:Alamo Tony
- Elementary 3-5:Lamping Frank*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,619
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas, Tamara Gonzalez.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2288130) located at 1449 Bonner Springs Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1449 Bonner Springs Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2133 sqft and
is currently priced at $500,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2251 Verde Cape Ave in Henderson is listed at $460,000.
This home on 1449 Bonner Springs Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Capella, Teton Rancho and Carnegie Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2288130 has been posted on this site since 4/18/2021 (26 days ago).