Less Photos /\
1470 Neyland Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2422193
1470 Neyland Dr
Home Description: 1470 Neyland Dr
Highly desirable 5 bedroom home (over 3700sf), with an open floor plan, located directly below MacDonald Highlands & Dragonridge CC in the heart of Henderson! This gem features an entertainers backyard - a generous patio cover, fire pit/seating area & a resort-style heated pool & spa!! Numerous upgrades include plantation shutters, granite counters, built-in SS appliances, wired surround sound, walk-in pantry & a family room fireplace! It offers stunning mountain & city views, and nearby access to shopping, entertainment & parks! It has a bedroom/full bathroom downstairs and a spacious loft upstairs! Don't miss this one - make an appointment to see it today!!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $799,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||15x14||Dining Area|
|Family Room||19x15||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||16x14||Formal, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||26x16||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||15x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,444,717 (331.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $214/sqft,
which is 144.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1470 Neyland Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1470 Neyland Dr
For Sale Near: 1470 Neyland Dr
- Elementary K-2:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Elementary 3-5:Brown, Hannah Marie ES
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$3,848*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,782
- Association Fee:$17 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Key Realty Southwest LLC, James W Sundling.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2422193) located at 1470 Neyland Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1470 Neyland Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3739 sqft and
is currently priced at $799,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1877 Mesquite Canyon Dr in Henderson is listed at $519,000.
This home on 1470 Neyland Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Arroyo Grande, Clearwater Canyon and Horizon Gibson North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2422193 has been posted on this site since 7/27/2022 (14 days ago).