Less Photos /\
1477 Morning Crescent St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2257982
1477 Morning Crescent St
Home Description: 1477 Morning Crescent St
Enjoy Water Aerobics in the H2X Trainer 15 Deep Swim Spa. (180" x 94" x 60", 1,895 gallons). Swim against the current like Michael Phelps, Walk or Jog miles with ease then relax with a Water Massage. Don't miss the Million Dollar View from main suite covered balcony! Home backs up to green space w/ no neighbor behind. Nestled in Seven Hills with Parks, sports fields, walking and biking trails. Dual staircase leads up to 3 bedrooms & Loft/office/exercise or TV room. Main suite has two walk-in closets, main bath has garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks. Down the staircase into the kitchen with Granite counters, and breakfast nook. Adjacent to the kitchen is the family room & slider to rear yard (with doggy door) Interior freshly painted, New: carpet, washer/dryer, kitchen sink, microwave, dishwasher & disposal. All appliances stay! Wooden shutters throughout. Baths renovated with new faucets & shower heads. Fresh Spa Bidet in Downstairs half bath (dual temp capable).
- Private Pool: N
- Spa Features: Above Ground, Swim Spa
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Jogging, Playground/Park
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $485,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops|
|Master Bedroom||13x11||Balcony, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.110
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Park/Greenbelt View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Porch
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$537,849 (10.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 5.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1477 Morning Crescent St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1477 Morning Crescent St
For Sale Near: 1477 Morning Crescent St
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,336*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,221
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
- Association Fee 2:$66 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Paradigm Realty, Debbie L Cenzer.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2257982) located at 1477 Morning Crescent St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1477 Morning Crescent St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2024 sqft and
is currently priced at $485,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2278 Chestnut Bluffs Ave in Henderson is listed at $395,000.
This home on 1477 Morning Crescent St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Terra Bella Estates, Anthem Estates and Silverado Court are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2257982 has been posted on this site since 12/28/2020 (29 days ago).