Less Photos /\
1496 Rancho Navarro St Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2260771
PENDING as of 1/11/2021 -
1496 Rancho Navarro St
Home Description: 1496 Rancho Navarro St
Immaculate turn-key single story located in Henderson just a short distance to the District at Green Valley, Shopping, Restaurants, Parks, Schools, and Freeway access. This 1745 Sq. Ft. 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath home features a formal Living and Dining Room with Wood Shutters, Separate Family Room with Fireplace, Kitchen with Quartz Counters, Custom Cabinets, 2 spacious Secondary Bedrooms plus a Master Suite with a Bay Window, Rolladen Shades, Spa Bath with dual sinks, a soaking tub plus separate shower. Situated on a low maintenance lot with desert landscaping and a peek a boo Strip view from the backyard. Extra built-in storage cabinets in the garage. Freshly painted with 2-tone paint, and new carpet/porcelain tile flooring throughout. All appliances included.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13X14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||10X14||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Family Room||26X13||Separate Family Room|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Pantry, QUARTZ, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||19X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X10||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||10X10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$847,627 (132.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 41.9% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1496 Rancho Navarro St Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1496 Rancho Navarro St
For Sale Near: 1496 Rancho Navarro St
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,830*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,883
- Association Fee:$35 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michelle A Casolari.
1496 Rancho Navarro St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1745 sqft and
is currently priced at $364,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 2000 Poppywood Ave in Henderson is listed at $449,000.
This home on 1496 Rancho Navarro St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Brighton Village, Vista Ridge and La Entrada are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2260771 has been posted on this site since 1/11/2021 (7 days ago).