Less Photos /\
1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2484385
1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr
Home Description: 1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr
Magnificent home in guard/gated MacDonald Highlands with unobstructed panoramic Las Vegas Strip views! Incredible majestic views of the golf course, lake and mountains. Arguably, the best views in entire Las Vegas! This 10,000+ square foot masterpiece includes 5 en-suite bedrooms, including 2 master bedrooms, office den and 7 bathrooms. Resort style incredible backyard is perfect for entertaining and hosting Vegas style parties. Gourmet chef's kitchen with custom cabinets, top-of-the-line stainless steel Viking appliances and commercial grade hood. 2 master bedrooms (downstairs & upstairs). High ceilings, designer finishes throughout, wet bar, 320 bottle wine cellar, steam shower, jetted tubs, exercise room, media room, spacious 4 car garage and entertainers backyard with beach entry pool, spa, built-in BBQ, fireplaces and sensational views of the entire Las Vegas valley are just a few features of this incredible custom home.
- Pool: Beach Entry, Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, BBQ Area, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, Country Club, Fitness Center, Gated, Guard Gated, Jogging, Park, Pet Park, Pickle Ball Court, Playground, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 4
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,DUALFL,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Available now at $10,995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||14X29||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Primary Bath||22X17||Double Sink, Dual Flush Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||16X19||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Den||16X20||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Living Room||22X28||Formal, Front, Sunken, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||24X27||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Custom Cabinets, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||20X23||2 Pbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|Primary Bedroom||20X24||2 Pbr's, Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|3rd Bedroom||17X18||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16X17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Custom Closet, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|5th Bedroom||13X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 23522
- Acres: 0.540
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Lake View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Private Yard, Steps/Rails
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Garden Area, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Side(s)Sprinkler System
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Exterior Door, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 4
- Jim Aktac: 702-882-6555
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$4,519,092 (58.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,087/sqft,
which is 42.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr
For Sale Near: 1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$52,957*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$19,736
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Estates International, Jim Aktac.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2484385) located at 1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 10111 sqft and
is currently priced at $10,995,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 555 Magma Peak Dr in Henderson is listed at $14,000,000.
This home on 1520 Macdonald Ranch Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Macdonald Highlands, Foothills At Macdonald Ranch and Highlands At Mac Donald Ranch are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2484385 has been posted on this site since 3/29/2023 (65 days ago).