Less Photos /\
1550 Silver Sunset Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2324303
PENDING as of 8/17/2021 -
1550 Silver Sunset Dr
Home Description: 1550 Silver Sunset Dr
Corner lot in highly desirable Seven Hills. A well-appointed kitchen featuring a sprawling counter space, breakfast nook, walk-in pantry, and built-in microwave. Formal living and dining room both have cathedral ceilings and there are dual staircase. The large family room is open to the kitchen with picturesque windows to the backyard paradise, media niche, and a fireplace. The grand master bedroom has a retreat that could be an office/gym area, 2 walk-in closets, 2 sinks, makeup counter, large soaking tub and separate shower. Throughout, you will find upgraded touches like front courtyard, water softener, water filter, dual staircase, builder option with extra deep garage with epoxy floors, insulated doors, conveniently located to one of the two gated entrances to the community. And furnishings are included! The paradise backyard is perfect for entertaining with a pool, raised spa with waterfall, lush mature landscaping, spacious patio area, large side yard and multiple fruit trees.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Gated, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x8||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||15x16||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||18x22||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||20x13||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x11||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Patio
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$691,188 (28.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $267/sqft,
which is 15.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1550 Silver Sunset Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1550 Silver Sunset Dr
For Sale Near: 1550 Silver Sunset Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,600*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,545
- Association Fee:$62 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
1550 Silver Sunset Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2024 sqft and
is currently priced at $539,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 751 Rise Canyon Dr in Henderson is listed at $470,000.
This home on 1550 Silver Sunset Dr has decreased in price by $10,000 and the last change was on 9/10/2021.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Pecos Pointe, Sunridge Summit Manor and Coronado Center are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2324303 has been posted on this site since 8/17/2021 (41 days ago).