Less Photos /\
1560 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2338220
PENDING as of 10/7/2021 -
1560 Ravanusa Dr
Home Description: 1560 Ravanusa Dr
Well-appointed Pardee home with a gorgeous deep backyard that offers a large patio with extensive built-in barbecue, separate fire pit seating area, and a secluded pool/spa, all located in a private setting with no rear neighbor! Travertine flooring throughout the downstairs area and laminate wood-like flooring in bedrooms. Bed and ¾ bath downstairs. The kitchen features newer LG appliances, double convection oven, GE profile stainless gas stove top, island area with granite tops and a built-in desk and pantry. Upstairs features a large 18x12 den /bonus room that faces the front of the house. The primary bath offers dual sinks, spa tub, a walk-in shower with multiple body sprays and steam features, plus a well-organized walk-in closet!
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, Gated, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower|
|Dining Room||10x11||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x13||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||11x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||16x12||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||9x11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||10x9||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Irregular
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Rock/Gravel Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,485,617 (116.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $254/sqft,
which is 31.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1560 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1560 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1560 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,299*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,515
- Association Fee:$50 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ERA Brokers Consolidated, George Durkin.
1560 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2694 sqft and
is currently priced at $685,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3680 Via Geneva in Henderson is listed at $450,000.
This home on 1560 Ravanusa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Teton Rancho, Sunridge Summit Estates and Granite Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2338220 has been posted on this site since 10/7/2021 (13 days ago).