Less Photos /\
1601 Preston Park Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2228879
1601 Preston Park Dr
Home Description: 1601 Preston Park Dr
Truly phenomenal home! Meticulously upgraded & renovated. This 3 BED, 2.5 BATH single-story has a spacious floorplan & a 2.5 car (golf cart) garage. Beautiful sunset & Mountain views! Arlington model with lg Nevada Room, fireplace & plenty of windows to enjoy views & sunsets. Newly remodeled kitchen w/ Black SS LG appliances & cultured marble countertops! Master bath has freestanding tub, spa-like custom shower, and his & her vanities! Walk-in closet w/custom wood organizer. New, hard surface flooring throughout. Trendy, hardware, accents & lighting. New, custom bathrooms 2 & 3. Spacious laundry room; folding table, storage & skylight! New beautiful wood entry doors. Smart Home technology; NEST thermostats, keyless entry & RING doorbell. Entertainer's backyard includes; New KitchenAid SS BBQ & island, babbling brook fountain, patio cover, fully-fenced, Solar ZipShades, paver decking and views!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center, Playground/Park, Pool, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts, Waterscaping
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Shutters, Skylight, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Electric
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $619,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||16x12||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Lighting Recessed, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vented Outside|
|Living Room||17x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Master Bedroom||18x13||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Greenbelt, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 7841
- Acres: 0.180
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fountain, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Side(s)Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$539,205 (13.0% less than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 7.8% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1601 Preston Park Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1601 Preston Park Dr
For Sale Near: 1601 Preston Park Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,986*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,806
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Tamara Lynn Pohlman.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2228879) located at 1601 Preston Park Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1601 Preston Park Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2337 sqft and
is currently priced at $619,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2521 Skippers Cove Ave in Henderson is listed at $489,900.
This home on 1601 Preston Park Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
The Falls, Granite Hills and Bad Rock Circle are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2228879 has been posted on this site since 9/4/2020 (19 days ago).