Less Photos /\
1602 Villa Rica Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2469141
1602 Villa Rica Dr
Home Description: 1602 Villa Rica Dr
Nestled in the prestigious community of Seven Hills. Minutes away from the Rio Secco Golf Club, Executive airport & the LV Strip. This is where interior design & spirituality collide under 2 giants. Near 8,400 sq.ft. Complete w/ a pool, elevator, & screening room. 5 Ensuite Bdrm's & 6 full Ba's, Office & exercise room. . Large balcony off Primary allows for sunset views. True chef's kitchen has a stainless steel Wolff stove w/ matching double Sub-Zero's & wine chiller. The living and dining rooms complete with automatic pocket doors opens to the outdoors. Infinity edge pool/hot tub complete w/ bbq island & tranquil views of the LV valley. State-of-the-art screening room seats six w/ a full surround sound. The four car garage offers ample room for an exotic automobile collection or extra storage. Modern architecture incorporating the earths elements of fire, water, earth & wind. Exclusive designer furniture, provided by the Scorsetti Design home collection, is available for purchase.
- Pool: Disappearing Edge, Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated, Guard Gated, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes
- Flooring: Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 6
- # 1/2 Baths: 2
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Double Built-In Oven(G), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $6,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||15x16||Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Great Room||18x16||Built-In Entertainment Center|
- Property Features: Custom, Elevator, Guest Quarters
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 30056
- Acres: 0.690
- House Faces: North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 4
- Douglas Elliman of Nevada LLC: 702-616-1910
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,268,702 (65.1% less than this home).
This home is priced at $796/sqft,
which is 45.7% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1602 Villa Rica Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1602 Villa Rica Dr
For Sale Near: 1602 Villa Rica Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$31,307*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$32,403
- Association Fee:$489 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Douglas Elliman of Nevada LLC, Michele Sullivan.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2469141) located at 1602 Villa Rica Dr Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1602 Villa Rica Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 8166 sqft and
is currently priced at $6,500,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2599 Portovenere Pl in Henderson is listed at $2,195,000.
This home on 1602 Villa Rica Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Anthem Country Club and Palatine Hill are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2469141 has been posted on this site since 1/27/2023 (56 days ago).