Less Photos /\
1608 Villa Rica Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2176628
PENDING as of 2/28/2020 -
1608 Villa Rica Dr
Home Description: 1608 Villa Rica Dr
Custom with porte cochere, chef kitchen with commercial grade stainless steel appliances, 2 dishwashers, 2 islands. Formal living room with picture window to back. Theatre room with stadium seating, game room with balcony & views. 4 bedroom suites.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Outdoor
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Guard Gated, Jogging, Not Age Restricted, Playground/Park, Playground, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, FIRESPK, Shutters
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 3
- # 3/4 Baths: 2
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope
- Oven: Convection Oven, Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,STEAM,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||11x14||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||25x19||2 Family Room +, Both Up & Down, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||14x16||Entry Foyer, Formal, Sunken, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Loft||18x25||1 Bath, Family Room|
|Master Bedroom||20x20||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Dressing Room, Mbr Separate From Other, Mirrored Door, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x18||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x16||Ceiling Fan, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, Corner
- Lot Square Feet: 16553
- Acres: 0.380
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Circular Driveway, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Portico
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$919,752 (42.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $250/sqft,
which is 0.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1608 Villa Rica Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1608 Villa Rica Dr
For Sale Near: 1608 Villa Rica Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$7,706*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$11,132
- Association Fee:$340 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
1608 Villa Rica Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 6409 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,599,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 2208 Overlook Canyon Ln in Henderson is listed at $2,195,000.
This home on 1608 Villa Rica Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Customs, Canyons and Palazzo Monte are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2176628 has been posted on this site since 2/28/2020 (163 days ago).