Less Photos /\
1609 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2327094
PENDING as of 8/27/2021 -
1609 Ravanusa Dr
Home Description: 1609 Ravanusa Dr
Remodeled and highly upgraded home. A well-appointed kitchen with granite counters, tile backsplash, breakfast nook, walk-in pantry, island, stainless steel appliances including double built-in ovens, cooktop and microwave. Formal living and dining room with cathedral ceiling, and custom built-in buffet in the dining room. The large family room is open to the kitchen with picturesque windows to the backyard, stacked stone fireplace. Grand master has walk-in closet, remodeled bathroom with 2 sinks, separate tub, and shower. 1 bed and full bath downstairs with a walk-in closet. A downstairs office with walk-in closet. Extras include wrought iron staircase, hand scraped wood floors throughout, upgraded baseboards and cased windows, central vacuum, front courtyard with pebble stone. Paradise backyard is perfect for entertaining with a heated spa with rock waterfall, lush landscaping, pebble stone patio, large side yard, wrought iron view fencing with no neighbor directly behind the home.
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Gated, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Loope, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||10x12||Formal Dining Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||18x14||Downstairs, Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Man Made Woodor Laminate Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Living Room||17x22||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Primary Bedroom||21x20||Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||11x10||Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x12||Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Greenbelt
- Lot Square Feet: 9148
- Acres: 0.210
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access
- Landscape: Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,359,016 (81.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $263/sqft,
which is 23.6% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1609 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1609 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1609 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,612*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,906
- Association Fee:$46 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Michael L Carlucci.
1609 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2855 sqft and
is currently priced at $749,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 503 First Light St in Henderson is listed at $600,000.
This home on 1609 Ravanusa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Bad Rock Circle, Granite Hills and Anthem Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2327094 has been posted on this site since 8/26/2021 (32 days ago).