Less Photos /\
1617 Thoreau Ct Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2350106
PENDING as of 11/16/2021 -
1617 Thoreau Ct
Home Description: 1617 Thoreau Ct
Timeless Patriot model set on oversized corner view lot, has nice architectural detailing, open living/dining space with lovely fireplace and has been extended in width and depth to provide expansive living space along with separate den area. Nicely sized primary suite with dual sinks, separate tub and shower, private commode, and walk-in closet. Comfortable second bedroom with adjacent hall bath and unique dedicated niche area for flexible use. Nicely sized gated courtyard with builder built casita has cabinetry, wet bar, and 3/4 bath, as well as an adjacent add-on hobby room for your imagination! Ready for updating, this lovely home is an excellent value, sold as-is where-is, and will not last!
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, BBQ Area, Business Center, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, Pickle Ball Court, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room, Waterscaping
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||17x13||Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Solid Surface Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||16x13||Ceiling Fan|
- Property Features: Casita
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10019
- Acres: 0.230
- House Faces: East, North
- House Views: City View, Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Workshop
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$696,378 (16.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $288/sqft,
which is 7.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1617 Thoreau Ct Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1617 Thoreau Ct
For Sale Near: 1617 Thoreau Ct
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,889*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,575
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Southern Nevad, Geri L Martucci.
1617 Thoreau Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2086 sqft and
is currently priced at $599,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2538 Stonequist Ave in Henderson is listed at $449,900.
This home on 1617 Thoreau Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sandy Ridge, Palatine Hill and Anthem Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2350106 has been posted on this site since 11/16/2021 (17 days ago).