Less Photos /\
1640 Georgia Boulder City NV 89005 MLS 2194242
Home Description: 1640 Georgia
Unique golf course home, No HOA/Fees. Enjoy corner lot tucked back from the 13th hole. Courtyard entry, One level home, updated. RV Covered Parking, Solar heated Pool installed approx 2007. Master suite, door to sparkling pool. Gas Fireplace. Jetted tub, dual sinks, Cedar lined walk-in closet. Separate: 3 secondary bedrooms, one en-suite. Xeriscape-front, beautiful pro-manicured-rear yard.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Solar Heated
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: COMMUNITY Golf, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x15||Entry Foyer, Formal, Rear, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||15x12||Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||15x20||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Garden Window, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||18x18||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||10x12||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable|
|4th Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre, RV Parking
- Lot Square Feet: 15246
- Acres: 0.350
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Golf Course View, Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, RV Gate, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door
- Garage Spots: 3
- Carport: Attached Carport
- Carport Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Boulder City home in this zip code is
$985,644 (51.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $233/sqft,
which is 18.7% less than similar homes
in the 89005 zip code.
1640 Georgia Boulder City NV 89005
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1640 Georgia
For Sale Near: 1640 Georgia
- Elementary K-2:Mitchell Andrew*
- Elementary 3-5:King Jr. Martin Luther
- Junior High:Garrett Elton M.
- High School:Boulder City
- Approx Payment:$3,131*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,785
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5972 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Plaza Realty, Chelsea Loudin Scheppmann.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2194242) located at 1640 Georgia Boulder City NV 89005, call: 702-323-5972
1640 Georgia, Boulder City NV is a single family home of 2790 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 1456 Sorrel in Boulder City is listed at $335,000.
This home on 1640 Georgia has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Boulder City, NV.
MLS 2194242 has been posted on this site since 5/1/2020 (30 days ago).