Less Photos /\
1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2089529
Reduced By $36,000
last change 8/16/2019
1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd
Check out this Monroe model in Sun City Anthem. Seller added many features over the past few years including an owned-solar system, new flooring, paint, appliances, and Rolladen shutters on remotes. A large patio cover extends over the pool in the back yard. AC unit has been replaced.
- Pool: Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Pool, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds
- Flooring: Ceramic, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Master Bedroom||15x13||Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$452,067 (13.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 3.4% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
From Eastern and Sun City Anthem Parkway, go west on Sun City Anthem Parkway. Right on Scotts Valley, left on Black Fox Canyon to house on the left.
Similar to: 1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd
For Sale Near: 1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,001*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,248
- Association Fee:$303 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2089529) located at 1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5903
1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1632 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2570 Downeyville Ave in Henderson is listed at $329,000.
This home on 1660 Black Fox Canyon Rd has decreased in price by $36,000 and the last change was on 8/16/2019.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Anthem Highlands, Arianna Ridge and Horizon Punta Del Este are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2089529 has been posted on this site since 4/19/2019 (129 days ago).