Less Photos /\
1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2280745
PENDING as of 3/22/2021 -
1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave
Home Description: 1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave
Homes with VIEWS LIKE THIS dont come along every day DONT MISS IT! Rare Opportunity to own this Stunning Sun City Anthem Home with Amazing City, STRIP and Mountain views! Amenities include; High coffer ceilings in most living areas, additional cabinets in kitchen, upgraded granite, double ovens, roll out drawers, ceiling and lighting packages in most living spaces, central vac, covered patio, gated courtyard, remote awnings and remote window screens in backyard, Plantation Shutters & Hunter Douglas privacy sheers inside. PLUS ALL SUN CITY ANTHEM RECREATION AND CLUBHOUSE AMENITIES* 55+ Community, 77,000sf Main Club house, Community INDOOR and Outdoor Pools & Spas, GOLF, Tennis, Horseshoes, Pickleball, Bocce Ball and MORE!!! Amazing! Come See this Beautiful home on this incredible VIEW LOT before its Gone!!!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||12x7||Double Sink, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Family Room||18X15||Ceiling Fan, Surround Sound|
|Dining Room||13X12||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo|
|Living Room||13X12||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||16X11||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||17X14||2 Mbr's, Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13X12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Mountain/Hill Side
- Lot Square Feet: 8712
- Acres: 0.200
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 3
- Parking: Electric Car Hookup
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$570,404 (18.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $253/sqft,
which is 12.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave
For Sale Near: 1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$3,372*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,211
- Association Fee:$315 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Randall D Carlson.
1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2769 sqft and
is currently priced at $700,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2362 Fayetteville Ave in Henderson is listed at $650,000.
This home on 1661 Rockcrest Hills Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Carriage Lane, Granite Hills and Provence Country Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2280745 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2021 (30 days ago).