Less Photos /\
1668 Hartley Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2338731
1668 Hartley Ave
Home Description: 1668 Hartley Ave
Fantastic Cambridge model with SOLAR PANELS! Keep your energy bill low! Over 10,000.00 sq.ft. corner lot offers gated front courtyard, backyard covered patio, putting green, BBQ Island and mature low maintenance landscaping. Window shutters, wood-like flooring and tile flooring throughout adds a warm nice touch to this home. Plenty of natural light in the eat-in kitchen that offers all appliances, island and lots of cabinets/counters for working space. Gas fireplace is stylish in the living room and is open to the formal dining area. The primary bedroom is roughly 24X14 and offers a private bath with double sinks, separate showing and tub, walk-in closet. Second bedroom with mirrored closet doors is currently being used as a theater room. The den has double door entry and ceiling fan. Two car garage with additional golf cart garage. What can I say about this amazing resort style 55+ community, allow us to take you on a tour of all the amenities for a reasonable HOA fee!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Country Club, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Handball/Racquetball Courts, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(E), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $545,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Den||11X14||Ceiling Fan, Double Doors|
|Dining Room||16X10||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||14X23||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Primary Bedroom||24X14||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12X10||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10454
- Acres: 0.240
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$553,969 (1.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 10.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1668 Hartley Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1668 Hartley Ave
For Sale Near: 1668 Hartley Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,625*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,825
- Association Fee:$301 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Windermere Anthem Hills, Rebecca Hoag-Korth.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2338731) located at 1668 Hartley Ave Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1668 Hartley Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2032 sqft and
is currently priced at $545,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2727 Hartwick Pines Dr in Henderson is listed at $495,000.
This home on 1668 Hartley Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Iron Mountain Ranch, Coronado Center and Pecos Pointe are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2338731 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2021 (14 days ago).