Less Photos /\
1674 Cloister Ave Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2299191
PENDING as of 5/29/2021 -
1674 Cloister Ave
Home Description: 1674 Cloister Ave
Welcome home to The Bluffs! Convenient to Galleria mall, Sunset Station Casino, grocery shopping, restaurants, Wildhorse Golf Club, and bus stop. Beautiful single story condo on an approximately 4,000 sq ft lot. HOA fees cover front landscape maintenance, trash, exterior building and roof maintenance, community pool and club house. Single car garage with direct entry into house. Covered rear patio overlooking stunning backyard with low maintenance landscape. Stainless steel appliances, refrigerator, washer and dryer included, blinds throughout.
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Pool
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall, Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: TUBSHW
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||10x10||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Pantry, Tile Countertops, Tile Flooring|
|Living Room||15x14||Entry Foyer, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bath||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Master Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 1
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson condo in this zip code is
$225,955 (3.0% less than this home).
This condo is priced at $239/sqft,
which is 17.9% less than similar condos
in the 89014 zip code.
1674 Cloister Ave Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1674 Cloister Ave
For Sale Near: 1674 Cloister Ave
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Treem Harriet*
- Junior High:White Thurman
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$1,169*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$721
- Association Fee:$185 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ruthe Realty, Theresa L Reynosa.
1674 Cloister Ave, Henderson NV is a condo of 975 sqft and
is currently priced at $233,000
This condo has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 1575 W Warm Springs Rd # 312 in Henderson is listed at $209,900.
This condo on 1674 Cloister Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Village Green, Green Valley Highlands and Arroyo Mesa are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2299191 has been posted on this site since 5/29/2021 (24 days ago).