Less Photos /\
1694 Danbury Crossing Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2491989
PENDING as of 4/29/2023 -
1694 Danbury Crossing Dr
Home Description: 1694 Danbury Crossing Dr
Stunning single-story home in Sun City Anthem Henderson featuring 3 bedrooms, a gorgeous pool, and a separate casita. The highlight of the home is the gorgeous pool, surrounded by lush landscaping and citrus trees, adding to the beauty and tranquility of the outdoor space. The additional area by the pool offers a perfect spot for outdoor dining, lounging, or simply enjoying the stunning views, a practice putting green. The home boasts a spacious 2184 SF living space plus an approximate 260 additional SF with the separate casita situated on a 10,454 SF lot. Gated courtyard, easy access to the garage, and exterior side yard. You can become the second owner of this fantastic Dell Webb home. They installed an electric solar system in December of 2020, and they have been enjoying discounted power ever since.
- Pool: Gas Heated, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Porcelain
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,TUBJECT
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub With Jets|
|Dining Room||9x10||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||16x14||Downstairs, Entertainment Center|
|Kitchen||Island, Lighting Recessed, Solid Surface Countertops|
|Living Room||13x15||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Primary Bedroom||12x17||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
|3rd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Closet|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10454
- Acres: 0.240
- House Faces: West
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Accessibility, Back Yard Access, Courtyard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Exterior Door, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
- Nevada Desert Realty Inc: 702-296-9736
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$731,447 (24.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $270/sqft,
which is 23.9% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1694 Danbury Crossing Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1694 Danbury Crossing Dr
For Sale Near: 1694 Danbury Crossing Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,841*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,533
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Nevada Desert Realty Inc, D Michael Klinger Jr.
1694 Danbury Crossing Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2184 sqft and
is currently priced at $589,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2275 Keego Harbor St in Henderson is listed at $515,000.
This home on 1694 Danbury Crossing Dr has decreased in price by $135,100 and the last change was on 7/7/2023.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Green Valley Heights, Pecos Pointe and Southfork are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2491989 has been posted on this site since 4/27/2023 (147 days ago).