Less Photos /\
1700 Moss Canyon Ave Henderson NV 89014 MLS 2454658
1700 Moss Canyon Ave
Home Description: 1700 Moss Canyon Ave
You won't want to miss this amazing pool home with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3-car garage plus RV Parking with a 13' access gate, all on an oversized lot. The interior features plank flooring, 2-inch blinds, ceiling fans, and lots of storage. 4 spacious bedrooms; the primary with double door entry, sitting area, an en-suite bath with dual vanities, garden tub & separate walk-in shower, and 2 walk-in closets. The entertainer's kitchen has granite countertops with stone backsplash, pull-out cabinet shelves, a walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, eat-in island that overlooks the dining and family room. A full and separate laundry room has extra space to add that folding station you've been wanting. The dreamy backyard boasts a sparkling inground pool (with security fencing), a covered patio, a BBQ gas stub, landscaping and low-maintenance synthetic turf.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Separately Fenced
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drywall
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic, Hardwood
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Available now at $630,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Kitchen||Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Walk-in Pantry|
|Primary Bedroom||18X15||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan|
|3rd Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Fan|
|4th Bedroom||12x11||Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 7405
- Acres: 0.170
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
- Debbie Zois: email@example.com
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$575,510 (8.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $244/sqft,
which is 4.3% less than similar homes
in the 89014 zip code.
1700 Moss Canyon Ave Henderson NV 89014
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1700 Moss Canyon Ave
For Sale Near: 1700 Moss Canyon Ave
- Elementary K-2:Treem, Harriet
- Elementary 3-5:Treem Harriet
- Junior High:Cortney Francis
- High School:Green Valley
- Approx Payment:$3,034*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,030
- Association Fee:$30 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Las Veg, Debbie Zois.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2454658) located at 1700 Moss Canyon Ave Henderson NV 89014, call: 702-323-5946
1700 Moss Canyon Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2577 sqft and
is currently priced at $630,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2409 El Cid Ct in Henderson is listed at $450,000.
This home on 1700 Moss Canyon Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Royal Oaks, Woodland Ridge and Nuevo Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2454658 has been posted on this site since 11/17/2022 (15 days ago).