Less Photos /\
1700 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2287504
1700 Tangiers Dr
Home Description: 1700 Tangiers Dr
High in the hills of beautiful MacDonald Highlands, enjoy life to it's fullest! This home boasts living daily life on the main level with incredible kitchen equipped with Sub-Zero/Wolf stainless steal appliances, master bedroom with sitting area, en-suite secondary bedrooms, great room with door systems to huge balcony and take the winding stairs up to outdoor view deck! Entertain on the basement level with theater room, wine room, exercise room with dry sauna, walk out to pool with slide and waterfall and mature landscaped lush backyard, indoor/outdoor wet bar with pass through window and more! This home has it all, it's just waiting for you!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Basketball Courts, CC&RS, Country Club, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Great Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 5
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $3,500,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||16x12||Formal Dining Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||25x20||Media Center|
|Master Bedroom||20x25||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Sitting Room|
|2nd Bedroom||18x18||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||18x18||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, Downstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||16x15||Ceiling Fan, Custom Closet, With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 18731
- Acres: 0.430
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Rooftop Deck
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 5
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$3,260,318 (6.8% less than this home).
This home is priced at $463/sqft,
which is 7.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1700 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1700 Tangiers Dr
For Sale Near: 1700 Tangiers Dr
- Elementary K-2:Twitchell Neil C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$16,858*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$15,132
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Sun West Luxury Realty LLC, Patricia D Martinez.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2287504) located at 1700 Tangiers Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1700 Tangiers Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 7556 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,500,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1437 Foothills Village Dr in Henderson is listed at $1,199,000.
This home on 1700 Tangiers Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palisades, Roma Hills and Canyons are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2287504 has been posted on this site since 4/16/2021 (68 days ago).