Less Photos /\
1708 Sand Storm Dr Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2336702
PENDING as of 10/6/2021 -
1708 Sand Storm Dr
Home Description: 1708 Sand Storm Dr
Stop the car. Sellers have thought of everything when updating this home. This is not a flip home this is owner occupied. Appt only. Hand carved Dan Hall cherry wood cabinets in kitchen & hall, hand chipped acacia wood floors, Built in sub zero fridge freezer, soda fridge, NEW dishwasher, convection oven, steam microwave, WOLD 4 buerner Stove with Griddle, built in spice rack. Over sized rooms. Fantastic Lewis floor plan. Backyard paradise. Outdoor entertaining dream. Built in BBQ, Fridge, Fireplace not to mention Sparking Pool and Spa with Waterfall and Fire features. Sound proof windows on the back of the home. Radian barrier in attic roof for energy efficiency and roof vents added. 3 Car garage insulated doors and tons of cabinets. newer HVAC system. This is a must see on your list TRUE PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP!!
- Pool: Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Saltwater/Saline, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Alarm System-Rented, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Convection Oven
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Family Room||15x15||2 or More Family Rooms, Ceiling Fan, Separate Family Room|
|Dining Room||12x12||Family Room/Dining Combo, Formal Dining Room|
|Great Room||18x20||Both Up & Down, Built-In Entertainment Center, Media Center, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Marble/Stone Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bedroom||18x18||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|3rd Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
|4th Bedroom||13x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6970
- Acres: 0.160
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Attic Storage/Ladder, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$594,739 (11.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 12.8% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
1708 Sand Storm Dr Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1708 Sand Storm Dr
For Sale Near: 1708 Sand Storm Dr
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Silvestri
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,251*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,679
- Association Fee:$165 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Hoopes Team Realty, Inc, Tyfani M Hoopes.
1708 Sand Storm Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2509 sqft and
is currently priced at $675,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2856 Destino Ln in Henderson is listed at $515,000.
This home on 1708 Sand Storm Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Palm Valley Estates, Augusta and Legacy Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2336702 has been posted on this site since 10/6/2021 (18 days ago).