Less Photos /\
1709 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2205901
PENDING as of 6/19/2020 -
1709 Ravanusa Dr
Home Description: 1709 Ravanusa Dr
Elegantly updated 3,225 sqft home in gated Seven Hills community w/ 4 Beds, 2.75 Baths, Large Loft, and Private Master Retreat. Huge Balcony off Master Bedroom overlooks LUSH RESORT-LIKE Backyard with mature landscaping and views of Black Mountain! Relax in the upgraded Pool with raised infinity-edge Spa and large Wet Deck. NO REAR NEIGHBORS. Spacious Kitchen includes granite countertops and stainless steel VIKING, MIELE, and JADE appliances. Travertine floors and baseboards downstairs, carpet upstairs, and fresh paint throughout.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Swim Spa
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Gated
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(E), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,BTHTUB
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Tub|
|Dining Room||12x12||Dining Area, Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||18x16||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Separate Family Room, Surround Sound|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Marble/Stone Flooring, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||17x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mbr Separate From Other, Sitting Room, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6098
- Acres: 0.140
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Balcony, Barbeque Stub, Built-In Barbecue, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Deck, Dogrun, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Smart Irrigation System
- Fence: Fully Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Cabinets, Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves, Tandem
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$878,711 (47.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $184/sqft,
which is 29.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1709 Ravanusa Dr Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1709 Ravanusa Dr
For Sale Near: 1709 Ravanusa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Wolff Elise*
- Elementary 3-5:Wolff Elise*
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,866*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,583
- Association Fee:$57 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Urban Nest Realty, Bridgette Slater.
1709 Ravanusa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3225 sqft and
is currently priced at $595,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 912 Sir Winston in Henderson is listed at $449,900.
This home on 1709 Ravanusa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Granite Hills, Terra Bella and Carriage Lane are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2205901 has been posted on this site since 6/19/2020 (20 days ago).