Less Photos /\
1716 Sand Storm Ct Henderson NV 89074 MLS 2112246
1716 Sand Storm Ct
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 1716 Sand Storm Ct
COMING SOON! FORMER MODEL PRICED 25K BELOW APPRAISAL THOUSANDS IN UPGRADES. Beautiful entry way leads you to gourmet like kitchen with Viking appliances granite tops that overlooks the entertainment room. Bora Bora like back yard on massive lot with sparkling pool covered patio & custom BBQ Master can be your own mini penthouse with balcony strip views & spa like master bathroom.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Guest Parking, Playground
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Master Bedroom
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Convection Oven, Stove(G), Warming Drawer
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,LOFLTO,MAKEUP,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $550,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Low Flow Toilet, Make Up Table, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Family Room||20x14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Living Room||16x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||14x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, TV/ Cable, Upstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||11x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|5th Bedroom||11x11||Built In Shelves, Downstairs, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: South
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Dogrun, Private Yard, Security Bars/Rolling Shutters
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Garden Area, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$547,796 (0.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $166/sqft,
which is 5.1% less than similar homes
in the 89074 zip code.
1716 Sand Storm Ct Henderson NV 89074
Print Map | Driving Directions
FROM 215 & VALLE VERDE ~NORTH ON VALLE VERDE ~RIGHT ON WIGWAM~RIGHT INTO THE RESERVE DEVELOPMENT~FIRST RIGHT ON SAND STORM DR TO CUL DE SAC PROPERTY ON RIGHT
Similar to: 1716 Sand Storm Ct
For Sale Near: 1716 Sand Storm Ct
- Elementary K-2:Bartlett Selma
- Elementary 3-5:Bartlett Selma
- Junior High:Greenspun
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,649*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,570
- Association Fee:$42 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Platinum R.E. Professionals.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2112246) located at 1716 Sand Storm Ct Henderson NV 89074, call: 702-323-5903
1716 Sand Storm Ct, Henderson NV is a single family home of 3311 sqft and
is currently priced at $550,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1994.
A comparable home for sale at 2441 Antler Point Dr in Henderson is listed at $519,000.
This home on 1716 Sand Storm Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Summerhill, Laurelglen and Legacy Highlands are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2112246 has been posted on this site since 7/3/2019 (15 days ago).