Less Photos /\
1721 Cypress Manor Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2239781
1721 Cypress Manor Dr
Home Description: 1721 Cypress Manor Dr
Spectacular two story home located in one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in all of Henderson. This stunning home in Macdonald Highlands & will truly leave no box unchecked. It features a beautifully remodeled kitchen w/ real brick wall, custom cabinetry, center island, professional cooking range & all high-end stainless appliances. The living room has 20' high ceilings, beautiful balcony above from upstairs loft, remote controlled blinds, & gas fireplace. The master suite is spacious & inviting with large bay windows and double doors that open to a backyard oasis. It also has a large spacious spa like ensuite with walk in shower, dual sinks & access to a generous size master closet. This home also features immaculate hardwood flooring, mirrored wall exercise room, double desk office, owned solar panel system, and a high volume water treatment/filtration system. The backyard is an entertainers dream!
- Pool: Beach Entry, Heated Pool, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Outdoor, Waterfall
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Marble/Stone
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 4
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $1,170,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x14||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Island, Lighting Recessed, Vented Outside, Walk-in Pantry|
|Great Room||19x21||Built-In Entertainment Center, Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Master Bedroom||17x20||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||13x13||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||13x16||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||13x14||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
|5th Bedroom||14x15||Ceiling Fan, Upstairs|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 10890
- Acres: 0.250
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Cabinets, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,202,529 (88.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $269/sqft,
which is 26.5% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1721 Cypress Manor Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1721 Cypress Manor Dr
For Sale Near: 1721 Cypress Manor Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$5,635*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$6,340
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Mark L Frye.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2239781) located at 1721 Cypress Manor Dr Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5903
1721 Cypress Manor Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4347 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,170,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 1668 Liege Dr in Henderson is listed at $1,800,000.
This home on 1721 Cypress Manor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
La Luz, Roma Hills and Terrazzo are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2239781 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).