Less Photos /\
1752 Cypress Manor Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2229236
PENDING as of 9/5/2020 -
1752 Cypress Manor Dr
Home Description: 1752 Cypress Manor Dr
Fabulous home to Entertain in!! 1 of largest lots in Stonehaven section of McDonald Highlands. Huge covered patio across from pool & BBQ. Multiple patio areas. Expansive 1st floor from wet bar to kitchen, with an impressive island, to Family Room. Gourmet Kitchen has Stainless appliances, Double Ovens, 2 dishwashers, B/I Microwave, Cooktop, Granite Counters, Rich Cherry Cabinets & a Butler's Pantry. Master suite on 1st floor overlooks the pool. MBath has spa tub, double shower & 3 walk-in closets with built-ins. 2nd floor Loft opens to Family Room below as well as the 3 large Upstairs Bedroom Suites: 1 with Mountain Views & separate bath. 2 BR's share a jack & jill. No homes behind or front-facing. Next to cul de sac and greenbelt walking trail. Furnishings & pool table are negotiable.
- Pool: Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Guard Gated, Playground/Park, Pet Park, Playground, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom, Shutters, Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors
- Fireplace Location: Family Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Energy Star Appliances, Microwave, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Den||15x13||Built-Ins, Ceiling Fan|
|Living Room||16x13||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Dining Room||15x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Family Room||20x18||Separate Family Room|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Butler Pantry, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances, Walk-in Pantry|
|Master Bedroom||20x16||Bedroom With Bath Downstairs, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15x14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
|4th Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Mirrored Door, TV/ Cable, Upstairs, With Bath|
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 14810
- Acres: 0.340
- House Faces: East
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Lawn, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Garage/Private
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$1,426,793 (35.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $245/sqft,
which is 23.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1752 Cypress Manor Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1752 Cypress Manor Dr
For Sale Near: 1752 Cypress Manor Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Foothill
- Approx Payment:$5,057*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$7,119
- Association Fee:$330 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Compass Realty & Management, L, Karen Kostoff.
1752 Cypress Manor Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 4279 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,050,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 269 Crimson Edge St in Henderson is listed at $680,000.
This home on 1752 Cypress Manor Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Trovas Cove, Horizon Gibson South and Roma Hills are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2229236 has been posted on this site since 9/5/2020 (22 days ago).