Less Photos /\
1760 Hardrock St Las Vegas NV 89156 MLS 2271264
1760 Hardrock St
Home Description: 1760 Hardrock St
Most amazing and breathtaking views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding majestic mountains! You must see it to believe it, nothing even comes close to these fully panoramic and unobstructed endless views! A palace in the sky. This incredible 1 story custom enclave offers 0.64 acres of land, sparkling pool/spa, dual master bedroom & 4 car garage with epoxy floors. Guard/Gated community. Original owners, no expense spared. Incredibly spacious and open floor plan. Impeccable marble floors, custom cabinets & woodwork, designer granite countertops, fitness room, steam shower, tankless water heater, high ceilings, covered patio, artificial grass, courtyard & automatic window shutters are just a few features of this luxurious home. Large chandelier in the living room is from the Aladdin Hotel (Currently Planet Hollywood), own a piece of history! 3rd bedroom can also be used as an office.
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Gated, Security
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Intercom
- Flooring: Carpet, Marble/Stone, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas, Glass Doors, Two Way
- Fireplace Location: Family Room, Living Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 1
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB,STEAM,TUBJECT
Available now at $1,095,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bath||25X18||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub, Steam Shower, Tub With Jets|
|Family Room||38X53||2 or More Family Rooms, Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
|Living Room||23X26||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||20X15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Custom Cabinets, Granite Countertops, Island, Marble/Stone Flooring, Walk-in Pantry|
|Dining Room||14X11||Dining Area, Family Room/Dining Combo|
|Master Bedroom||19X22||2 Mbr's, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||15X14||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
|3rd Bedroom||18X17||Downstairs, Telephone Jack, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||16X17||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), With Bath|
- Property Features: Custom
- Lot: 1/4 to 1 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 27878
- Acres: 0.640
- House Faces: East
- House Views: City View, Mountain View, Strip View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Sprinkler System, Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Stucco
- Garage: Attached, Entryto House, Epoxy Floor, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 4
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Las Vegas home in this zip code is
$474,200 (56.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $209/sqft,
which is 12.6% less than similar homes
in the 89156 zip code.
1760 Hardrock St Las Vegas NV 89156
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1760 Hardrock St
- Elementary K-2:Mountain View*
- Elementary 3-5:Mountain View*
- Junior High:Bailey Dr William(Bob)H
- High School:Sunrise Mountain School
- Approx Payment:$5,274*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$4,157
- Association Fee:$400 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5986 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Luxury Estates International, Jim Aktac.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2271264) located at 1760 Hardrock St Las Vegas NV 89156, call: 702-323-5986
1760 Hardrock St, Las Vegas NV is a single family home of 5233 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,095,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1998.
A comparable home for sale at 1852 Twin Oaks Ave in Las Vegas is listed at $247,000.
This home on 1760 Hardrock St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Las Vegas, NV.
Placid Hills, Villa Bonita Oeste and High Country Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2271264 has been posted on this site since 2/18/2021 (13 days ago).