Less Photos /\
1783 Antelope Valley Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2405729
PENDING as of 6/16/2022 -
1783 Antelope Valley Ave
Home Description: 1783 Antelope Valley Ave
GORGEOUS+IMMACULATE OPEN FLOOR PLAN HOME in GV Ranch. Many amenities are nearby and zoned for highly-rated schools. Home features close to 3,000 ft 4 BD+ Bonus room 3 BA, 3 car. This home is UPGRADED GALORE from SHUTTERS to WOOD FLOORS, 2-toned paint, Soft water system, 2 ovens, garden sink, Quartz countertops, large island, Whirlpool Pro SS Appliances, Vaulted ceilings, and Limestone wall. Too many upgrades to mention! Upstairs one of the features is an oversized family room/playroom/bonus or (tax records)say bed, this has custom built-in cabinets + desk. Also upstairs is the Beautiful primary suite with a serene bath featuring SOAKER TUB, double vanity + extended balcony w VIEWS Galore inc Ascaya, Roma Hills. After you have taken in those views then step right into paradise within your backyard that has it all, built-in BBQ, firepit, fruit trees, landscaping,+ custom Pool/Spa that has a floor cleaning system, + Fiber-optic lighting for a night swim.A DREAM COME TRUE. Hurry! Buy me!
- Address: 1783 Antelope Valley Ave
- City: Henderson
- Zip Code: 89012
- County: Clark County
- Pool: Heated Pool, Inground-Private, Pool/Spa Combo, Waterfall
- Pool Heated: Yes
- Private Pool: Y
- Spa: Y
- Spa Features: Inground
- Age Restricted: N
- Association/Community Features: CC&RS, COMMUNITY Wall, Not Age Restricted
- Interior: Alarm System-Wired, Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Drapes, Pot Shelves, Shutters
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 3
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Convection Oven, Cooktop(G), Double Built-In Oven(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: No
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||15x25||Downstairs, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Living Room||14x15||Formal, Front, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Dining Room||15x14||Formal Dining Room, Living Room/Dining Combo, Vaulted Ceiling|
|Family Room||15x20||Built-in Bookcases, Ceiling Fan, Entertainment Center, Separate Family Room, Upstairs|
|Kitchen||20x15||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Lighting Track, Quartz Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, Vaulted Ceiling, Vented Outside|
|Primary Bedroom||17x18||Balcony, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Pbr Separate From Other, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs|
|3rd Bedroom||19x11||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|4th Bedroom||12x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Upstairs|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 6534
- Acres: 0.150
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Balcony, Built-In Barbecue, Covered Patio, Patio, Private Yard, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Front Lawn, Front Sprinkler System, Fruit Tree(s), Mature Landscaping, Rear Sprinkler System, Shrubs, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$2,102,957 (166.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $265/sqft,
which is 68.3% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1783 Antelope Valley Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1783 Antelope Valley Ave
For Sale Near: 1783 Antelope Valley Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$3,805*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$3,147
- Association Fee:$58 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHGRE Universal, Brenda J Brand.
1783 Antelope Valley Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 2982 sqft and
is currently priced at $789,999
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 390 Glocker Ct in Henderson is listed at $659,000.
This home on 1783 Antelope Valley Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Desert Cove, Clearwater Canyon and Stephanie Arroyo Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2405729 has been posted on this site since 6/13/2022 (12 days ago).