Less Photos /\
1796 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2438488
1796 Eagle Mesa Ave
Home Description: 1796 Eagle Mesa Ave
Incredibly well-maintained Del Webb home located in the 55+ community of Sun City MacDonald Ranch. Home on an end lot with great privacy and a fully fenced backyard. The front of the home includes a courtyard with added paver stones. The open and airy floor plan includes 9ft ceilings throughout, white shutters, recessed lighting, Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring and upgraded baseboards. Carpet in the Primary and Guest Bedroom. Upgraded Kitchen with Quartz countertops, large undermount single base stainless steel sink, refinished white cabinetry, and added cabinetry and countertop in the eat in dining area adjacent to the kitchen. Large Den can be converted to the third bedroom by adding a closet and doors--or it works well for an office or flex space. Interior of the home was repainted in 2017. Great upgrades include a hydrostatic reusable air intake filter and a salt free water treatment system with replaceable filters. Home can be offered as partially furnished, ask for details.
- Pool Heated: No
- Private Pool: N
- Spa: N
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Window Coverings Partial
- Flooring: Carpet, Manmade wood or Laminate
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Water Filtering System
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SHOWER
Available now at $434,999
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Shower Only|
|Dining Room||12x9||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Quartz Countertops|
|Primary Bedroom||15x14||Downstairs, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: South
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard, Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Finished Interior
- Garage Spots: 2
- Jena L Nelson: 661-400-2706
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$460,972 (6.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $276/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1796 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1796 Eagle Mesa Ave
For Sale Near: 1796 Eagle Mesa Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,095*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,019
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of BHHS Nevada Properties, Jena L Nelson.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2438488) located at 1796 Eagle Mesa Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1796 Eagle Mesa Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1574 sqft and
is currently priced at $434,999
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2188 Eagle Watch Dr in Henderson is listed at $400,000.
This home on 1796 Eagle Mesa Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Villas At Black Mountain and Vista Grande are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2438488 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2022 (13 days ago).