Less Photos /\
1801 Prichard Ave Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2226596
PENDING as of 9/1/2020 -
1801 Prichard Ave
Home Description: 1801 Prichard Ave
This favorite Independence model is nicely located on a corner lot in the award-winning community of Sun City Anthem. With no neighbors behind, you will enjoy the majestic mountain view from the backyard, the covered patio and throughout the home. The oasis like backyard has its very own waterfall and can be accessed from the cozy solarium, the great room and the den. The great room features a fireplace, wet bar, and custom built-ins. You will love the granite countertops in the large kitchen, as well as the built-in oven and cooktop. There's even room to enjoy a meal in the generous nook area. Relax while catching up on correspondence or writing that next novel at the built-in desk in the lovely den. The over-sized master bedroom with large bay window is another fine place to relax and enjoy the tranquil mountain view.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Jogging, PICBLCOU, Pool, Recreation Room, Security, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Alarm System-Owned, Ceiling Fan(s), Shutters, Solarium
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- Fireplace: Gas
- Fireplace Location: Great Room
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- Other Appliances: Central Vacuum, Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned, Water Filtering System
- Oven: Built-In Oven(G), Cooktop(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||25x18||Built-in Bookcases, Downstairs, Wet Bar|
|Kitchen||22x20||Breakfast Bar/Counter, Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Master Bedroom||18x13||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Custom Closet, Mbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||12x12||Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Light, Downstairs, Telephone Jack, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre, Corner, Greenbelt, NORN
- Lot Square Feet: 8276
- Acres: 0.190
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View, Park/Greenbelt View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Enclosed Patio/Sun Room, Private Yard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass, Water-Scaping
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Golf Cart Space/Parking
- Garage Spots: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$495,223 (16.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $222/sqft,
which is 9.3% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1801 Prichard Ave Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1801 Prichard Ave
For Sale Near: 1801 Prichard Ave
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,047*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,605
- Association Fee:$101 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Keith A Gitzlaff.
1801 Prichard Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1917 sqft and
is currently priced at $424,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2001.
A comparable home for sale at 2559 Beechwood Village Ct in Henderson is listed at $699,000.
This home on 1801 Prichard Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Silverado Court, Coronado Center and Silver Meadows are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2226596 has been posted on this site since 9/1/2020 (22 days ago).