Less Photos /\
1804 Tiger Creek Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2472991
PENDING as of 2/12/2023 -
1804 Tiger Creek Ave
Home Description: 1804 Tiger Creek Ave
Welcome home to this popular Sun City MacDonald Ranch Georgetown model on an elevated lot with front courtyard & mountain views! This home is in pristine condition and has been meticulously kept. Save thousands with OWNED solar, NEW hot water heater, NEWer A/C, & gorgeous NEW laminate floors. You'll love the large open kitchen with island, ample cabinets & elegant granite countertops! Enjoy the additional space of the bonus room with wall-to-wall windows that can double as an office, gym, art studio, & more! Outside you'll find a tranquil oasis that boasts views, a patio, and zero-maintenance desert landscaping. Take a short walk or golf cart ride to the world-class amenities including the 18-hole golf course, pro shop, community center w/pool, spa, exercise room, tennis courts, bocce, billiards, restaurant, & more. The location within the city is perfect, 15 minutes from the airport or the Strip, close enough to get you anywhere quickly, yet out of the hustle and bustle.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Manmade wood or Laminate, Tile
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Cooktop(G), Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Dining Room||19x15||Kitchen/Dining Room Combo|
|Living Room||14x21||Entry Foyer, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Pantry, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||13x22||Ceiling Fan, Walk-In Closet(s)|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4356
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: South
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Courtyard
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Entryto House, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Nicole Terry: (702) 994-9541
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$584,615 (33.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $277/sqft,
which is 22.7% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1804 Tiger Creek Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1804 Tiger Creek Ave
For Sale Near: 1804 Tiger Creek Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderburg John C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$2,110*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,938
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Signature Real Estate Group, Nicole Terry.
1804 Tiger Creek Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1579 sqft and
is currently priced at $438,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1973 Antelope Hill Ct in Henderson is listed at $479,000.
This home on 1804 Tiger Creek Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Grande, Montesol At La Entrada and Stephanie Carriage are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2472991 has been posted on this site since 2/12/2023 (43 days ago).