Less Photos /\
1805 Tarrant City St Henderson NV 89052 MLS 2478501
1805 Tarrant City St
Home Description: 1805 Tarrant City St
Discover a great place to call home -- this impeccable Colonial plan on an oversized & elevated corner lot has been upgraded and meticulously maintained, making it the perfect choice for anyone seeking both style and comfort. The open concept layout features plantation shutters and invites you in with its light-filled interiors boasting up-to-date décor. Delicious meals are easily prepared in the bright and cheerful kitchen equipped with granite counters, SS appliances, custom cabinets enhanced with soft-close doors, an island, & eat-in nook! Privacy is ensured by this home's primary suite being located on the opposite side from the secondary bedroom. Step out into your easy-care, desert landscaped backyard and relax underneath the extended full-length covered patio. Residents of Sun City Anthem enjoy their amazing 55+ age restricted lifestyle and indulging in all the amenities it has to offer, including three fantastic clubhouses, social calendar, restaurant, and two golf courses!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, COMMUNITY Wall, Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Indoor Spa, Pickle Ball Court, Security, Social Calendar, Spa Outdoors, Tennis Courts
- Interior: Ceiling Fan(s), Pot Shelves, Skylight
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave
- Oven: Stove(E)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: DBLSNK,SEPSHW,SEPTUB
Available now at $534,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Primary Bath||Double Sink, Separate Shower, Separate Tub|
|Dining Room||11x13||Formal Dining Room|
|Living Room||19x14||Entry Foyer, Formal, Front|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Granite Countertops, Island, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Primary Bedroom||16x14||Ceiling Fan, Pbr Separate From Other, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11x10||Ceiling Fan|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 9583
- Acres: 0.220
- House Faces: East
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Covered Patio
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Simply Vegas: 702-568-6800
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$516,519 (3.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $291/sqft,
which is 0.5% less than similar homes
in the 89052 zip code.
1805 Tarrant City St Henderson NV 89052
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1805 Tarrant City St
For Sale Near: 1805 Tarrant City St
- Elementary K-2:Wallin, Shirley
- Elementary 3-5:Wallin, Shirley
- Junior High:Webb, Del E.
- High School:Liberty
- Approx Payment:$2,576*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$2,598
- Association Fee:$414 Quarterly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Simply Vegas, Helen E Riley.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2478501) located at 1805 Tarrant City St Henderson NV 89052, call: 702-323-5946
1805 Tarrant City St, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1837 sqft and
is currently priced at $534,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2802 Meadow Park Ave in Henderson is listed at $445,000.
This home on 1805 Tarrant City St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Sunridge Summit Manor, Pecos Pointe and Ascente are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2478501 has been posted on this site since 3/6/2023 (18 days ago).