Less Photos /\
1809 Cypress Bay Ave Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2464228
1809 Cypress Bay Ave
Home Description: 1809 Cypress Bay Ave
Hard to find "Tucson Model" with nice of upgrades * Great kitchen arrangement with stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook area* Main bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in closet* Nice covered patio with extended covered patio area* Refrigerator, washer, dryer, and newer water softener are all included* Newer air conditioning & Heating (3 years old)* New hot water heater (1 year old)* Garage storage cabinets and epoxyed garage floors* Mature low maintainance landscaping with watering system* Located in the heart of the popular Sun City MacDonald Ranch Community with community center/club house - 18 hole golf course, workout center, heated pool & spa, bocce ball, tennis, pickle ball, arts & crafts, billiards, computer club, and restaurant/bar & much more! A must see!
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Pickle Ball Court, Recreation Room, Security, Social Calendar, Tennis Courts, Theatre Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s), Windows Coverings Throughout
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- # Full Baths: 2
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 0
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
- Master Bath: SHOWER
Available now at $379,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Great Room||14x19||Vaulted Ceiling|
|Kitchen||12x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Lighting Recessed, Pantry, Stainless Steel Appliances, Tile Flooring|
|Dining Room||7x9||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area|
|Primary Bath||Shower Only|
|Primary Bedroom||14x13||Ceiling Fan, Closet, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||10x10||Ceiling Fan, Closet, TV/ Cable|
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 4792
- Acres: 0.100
- House Faces: North
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Back Yard Access, Barbeque Stub, Covered Patio, Patio, Porch, Secured Entry
- Landscape: Drip Irrigation/Bubblers, Mature Landscaping, Rock/Gravel Landscaping, Shrubs, Sprinkler Timer, Synthetic Grass
- Fence: Partial
- Fence Type: Block, Wrought Iron
- Garage: Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Finished Interior, Storage Area/Shelves
- Garage Spots: 2
- Ceci Realty: 702-260-9374
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$507,319 (33.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $335/sqft,
which is 1.0% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1809 Cypress Bay Ave Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1809 Cypress Bay Ave
For Sale Near: 1809 Cypress Bay Ave
- Elementary K-2:Vanderburg John C
- Elementary 3-5:Twitchell Neil C
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,901*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,716
- Association Fee:$74 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5946 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Ceci Realty, Gary Ceci.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# 2464228) located at 1809 Cypress Bay Ave Henderson NV 89012, call: 702-323-5946
1809 Cypress Bay Ave, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1130 sqft and
is currently priced at $379,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 461 Golden State St in Henderson is listed at $479,999.
This home on 1809 Cypress Bay Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Stephanie Carriage, Trilogy At Stephanie and Paseo Verde Twilight are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2464228 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2023 (24 days ago).