Less Photos /\
1809 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012 MLS 2249554
PENDING as of 11/20/2020 -
1809 Cypress Mesa Dr
Home Description: 1809 Cypress Mesa Dr
VIEWS!! VIEWS AND MORE VIEWS! This age-restricted, Sun City Beauty is nestled in the foothills of the mountains with unobstructed views of "City View Trail". This hiking path offers city and mountain beauty and is walking distance from your doorstep. This "Hilton Head" model has been freshly repainted, cleaned and ready for move-in. Custom mouldings throughout home give this home the extra detail every homeowner desires. Kitchen boasts stainless steel refrigerator, microwave and range. Washer and Dryer remain with property and located in a separate room with cabinetry in garage for surplus storage. Open living area with additional nook, great room, dining area, 2 bedrooms plus a den. Enjoy the mountain views from the master bedroom bay window. Ceiling fans, window coverings and low maintenance desert landscaping already in place.
- Age Restricted: Y
- Association/Community Features: Age Restricted, CC&RS, Clubhouse, COMMUNITY Facilities, COMMUNITY Golf, COMMUNITY Pool, COMMUNITY Spa, Fitness Center, Recreation Room
- Interior: Blinds, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic
- # Full Baths: 1
- # 1/2 Baths: 0
- # 3/4 Baths: 1
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Dryer
- Other Appliances: Microwave, Water Conditioner-Owned
- Oven: Stove(G)
- Master Bedroom on Main Floor: Yes
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||10X12||Dining Area|
|Kitchen||Breakfast Nook/Eating Area, Laminate Countertops, Lighting Recessed, Stainless Steel Appliances|
|Master Bedroom||13X14||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s)|
|2nd Bedroom||11X11||Ceiling Fan, Downstairs|
- Property Features: Accessibility
- Lot: Under 1/4 Acre
- Lot Square Feet: 5663
- Acres: 0.130
- House Faces: North
- House Views: Mountain View
- Building: RESALE
- Exterior: Covered Patio, Porch
- Landscape: Desert Landscaping, Drip Irrigation/Bubblers
- Fence: Backyard Full Fenced
- Fence Type: Wrought Iron
- Garage: Attached, Auto Door Opener(s), Cabinets, Entryto House
- Garage Spots: 2
- Parking: Open Parking
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Henderson home in this zip code is
$337,424 (4.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $224/sqft,
which is 4.2% less than similar homes
in the 89012 zip code.
1809 Cypress Mesa Dr Henderson NV 89012
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1809 Cypress Mesa Dr
For Sale Near: 1809 Cypress Mesa Dr
- Elementary K-2:Vanderberg John
- Elementary 3-5:Vanderberg
- Junior High:Miller Bob
- High School:Coronado High
- Approx Payment:$1,773*
- Est. Annual Taxes:$1,890
- Association Fee:$60 Monthly
These statistics are updated daily from the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(702) 323-5903 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty ONE Group, Inc, Stephanie M Eisenhart.
1809 Cypress Mesa Dr, Henderson NV is a single family home of 1580 sqft and
is currently priced at $353,500
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable home for sale at 2128 Eagle Watch Dr in Henderson is listed at $339,900.
This home on 1809 Cypress Mesa Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Henderson, NV.
Vista Grande, Paseo Verde Twilight and Inspiration At Green Valley are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS 2249554 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).